FG NordicJoin us and see what FG Nordic and their 40 employees did during their amazing Italy trip
About FG Nordic
FG Nordic visited Italy with Fouredo in the spring of 2019 with 40 employees. They enjoyed beautiful Parma, visited producers of Parma ham and balsamic vinegar and had a private pasta class among many other things.
- Arrival at Bologna airport and transfer to Grand Hotel de la Ville in Parma
- Welcome dinner at the hotel’s restaurant, awarded with a Michelin Star
- Bus trip to Langhirano and one of the world’s most exclusive Parma Ham producers; Ruliano S.p.a.
- Guided tour & tasting at Ruliano
- Dinner at Sorelle Picchi in central Parma
- Free time to discover Parma
- Team building activity; “Make your own pasta from scratch” with one of Parma’s best pasta chefs, conducted at the farm restaurant Podere Sant’Anna
- Gala Dinner at Podere Sant’Anna
- Visit Acetaia Maletti, a producer of real balsamic vinegar. Guided tour and tasting
- Visit including a guided tour of the Ferrari museum in Maranello
- Visit including guided tour of the Pavarotti museum
- Lunch at Pavarotti’s favorite restaurant Europa 92
- Transfer to Bologna Airport for flight back home